|In order to apply for a professional license, check the status of a pending application, renew an existing license, submit an address change or to request a duplicate wallet card, you must create a username and password and associate it to your records. This form allows you to search for your existing personal/professional records.
- If you are the owner of a licensed business or facility and wish to register to maintain your business records, click here to continue.
- If you have an application pending with our office, enter the registration code printed on the missing requirements letter, that you received from us, in the registration code box.
- If you currently hold medical professional licenses with the state, enter that number in the license number box.
- If you do not currently hold a Kansas license nor have you received a letter indicating your registration code, you will not be able to register to log into this system.
- Enter your information into three of the four fields below.
- Include the dash "-" in the license number.
- Use the slash "/", dash "-" or period "." to seperate month, day and year in the date of birth.
- Click on the Search button to run your search.