|In order to apply for a professional license (Athletic Trainer and Independent Certified Nurse Midwife only available at this time), check the status of a pending application, renew an existing license, submit an address change or to request a duplicate wallet card, you must create a username and password and associate it to your records. This form allows you to search for your existing personal/professional records.
- If you are the owner of a licensed business or facility and wish to register to maintain your business records, click here to continue.
- If you have an application pending with our office, enter the registration code printed on the missing requirements letter, that you received from us, in the registration code box.
- If you currently hold medical professional licenses with the state, enter that number in the license number box.
- If you are applying for your an initial license and do not currently hold a Kansas license enter the license number 00-00000 along with your date of birth and last 4 of your social to register and begin the process.
- Enter your information into three of the four fields below.
- Include the dash "-" in the license number.
- Use the slash "/", dash "-" or period "." to seperate month, day and year in the date of birth.
- Click on the Search button to run your search.